- Q?What are your business hours?
- A.We are open every day, except holidays. Usually our moves take place between 7am-10pm, however we are willing to move you any time of day. Holiday moves are available if requested.
- Q?Are you licensed and insured?
- A.We are licensed. If your building requires a certificate of insurance for move out or move in, give us a call and we will instantly add your building as an additional insured.
- Q?What are your rates?
- A.This depends on how many men are needed for the move and how many trucks will be needed to move for your belongings, all of these determine a move estimate. Additional costs may apply other than the hourly rate. For instance there are various packing materials needed, special boxes or even shrink-wrap. Some of these items may be needed in order to ensure you of complete move safety. The owner of Nassau Moving, LLC. will give you a detailed estimate that you can trust, and go over many different pricing options with you.
- Q?Do you have an hourly minimum?
- A.We have a one hour minimum for all moves.
- Q?What payment methods do you accept?
- A.We accept Cash, Money Order and local checks.
- Q?Do you require a deposit?
- A.We work based on the honor system. We would appreciate as much notice as possible when changing a move date or cancelling a move. This will enable us to assist other clients in your slot.
- Q?What size moves do you accommodate?
- A.There is not too small or too big move for us. We will be able to take care of all your belongings.
- Q?What areas do you service?
We service Northeast Florida region, including Amelia Island, Fernandina Beach, Jacksonville, JAX area. We do not currently service out of state moves, however we would be happy to load a rental truck for you!
- Q?Do you move pianos and pool tables?
- A.We move all pianos ranging from upright to concert grand. When it comes to pool tables, we work with a third party specialist to disassemble and reassemble these items; however we are able to transport them in our truck.
- Q?What is a standard tip for my movers?
- A.Our movers do appreciate tips for exceptional service, however you will never be asked for one. A tip for good service would be around $5 per man per hour. A tip for great service would be $10 per man per hour.
- Q?What if something gets damaged during my move?
- A.Although we strive for perfection, sometimes accidents do happen. If you have suffered loss or damage as a result of a local move, we request that you file a formal moving claim.
- Q?What if the actual move time is shorter or longer than the estimate?
- A.An estimate is just that, an estimate. We are usually extremely accurate with our estimates and our movers are quick, however sometimes things are out of our control, such as traffic, long walks, elevators, or weather. We do our best to either meet or beat our estimates every time.
- Q?How do you protect my furniture?
We use all the latest equipment and materials for all of our moves. We use equipment that makes moving easier and reduces the amount of time your furniture is handled. All furniture is protected with furniture pads and/or shrink-wrap.